Sunday, January 18, 2009

Rose's Grey's Anatomy Blog #5

Hello Grey's Anatomy fans.
I have been extremely busy, I'm sorry for not blogging about it...
I haven't had the pleasure of watching it, and will not be for the rest of this quarter because I have physics when it comes on. Foregoing Grey's for physics... of course. *Looks up to the heavens; COME ON!*

Lets see... Shall we start with Dr. McSteamy and Little Grey? Now I know that we've all gotta be fans of at least one of them. As for me... I'm a huge fan of Dr. McSteamy. If I were in Lexi's position, I definitely would've done the same thing. You know, I was definitely hating on this little rendevous before, but now it just makes me giggle a lot. Haha. I mean, he snuck out of his best friend's girlfriend's house full of residents.

Mama McDreamy. Something about her just makes you love her even though we just met. Now she is a mom I wouldn't be afraid to meet. Meredith got really lucky... Mama approves so she's forrrrrrrsssuuuuree in the family. The family of doctors... -_-

Now Meredith pissed me off with the issue of the PDR. She had so much sympathy for someone so dead inside. You wouldn't think that she would be so willing to give this murderous stranger a second chance, but if it saves the adorable little kid, then okay. But why not just take his liver THEN send him back to prison? Haha... I'm sure he could survive long enough without it to face his punishment.

Meredith's comment to Cristina about "it just comes natural to some of us" was such a low blow... Inappropriate! She started it!

So Cristina. Why am I like her in so many ways? "Collegues aren't friends, they're competition." How does she know me?! I'm glad she and Dr. Hunt are finally on to something. Yes, he definitely needs some psychological help, but he seems like a good guy... something that Dr. Yang really needs right now. She needs some good lovin!

Izzie Stevens is insane. Now as bad as I feel for Denny... I love Alex Karev that much more. He's such a good guy... thank you for realizing you need him in your life Izzie. Now I'm sure there was some big meaning for his return, I'm not too sure what it is, but it probably is really profound... What do you think? We should discuss this matter, it's quite serious. =] He baked a cake for her! How adorable is that? This man can do surgeries alone, but he cannot make a good looking cake... love it. Haha.

George... what is there to ay about George? Goodbye?
Your storyline does suck.

Callie, are you a lesbian still? Cuz I don't think that Sadie is... and you couldn't even keep McSteamy on the one-step program... you kinda suck at life too. Sorry.

Dr. Bailey, you are a wonderful person and I can't wait until you become an attending.

Until next weekend, folks!

No comments: