Thursday, October 16, 2008

Change.

Well I haven't been on here in what feels like forever and I had to get back on to update everything. I been hard at work writing things for my new project and with the recent events happening in my life I am going to speed the process up and try to finish this sooner then later. It will be more of a personal record dealing with things I been dealing with for the past year or so. Things don't always go how we plan and I feel this music will be my therapy.

I guess you can say I was inspired by the leaks of news from Kanye West's new album and the content and I guess I just really related and decided to move in that direction. There will be a lot of surprises on this one and I feel if it comes out how it's intended to come out this will be something special and intimate. It will be about 9-10 songs and more of a music record then anything.

I will update you guys with details when more things come from it and keep up more with the blog itself.

No comments: