Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Allow me to reintroduce myself...

I go by DJ but my stagename is ShowTime until the higher powers call me something different. I'm an artist in the way Mr. Picasso and Mr. Warhol were except I paint with my words instead of paintbrushes and pallettes. I was blogging on throwback Xanga when dudes were hating on it and now everyone's doing it so I'm back from my hiatus to give the people something. Well this is my journal for all of you friends and fans where I will bring exclusive tracks, update you guys with projects, field questions and give you the random thoughts that float through my mind.I might go and put some of my favorite art, music videos or comic books up here just because I now have a blog and can. So enjoy the innermost thoughts and my music as I keep you guys posted with the miseducation of me, word to L Boogie.

No comments: