Saturday, July 12, 2008

You signed a lease, until you are deceased..

..You owe me your ears to the sounds of me

Yes I have a leak for you guys on my page at myspace.com/thisisdj0. Its not gonna be on the mixtape, which is coming very soon mind you, but it was something to hold you over until it comes. I will be dropping some exclusive stuff once a week until my mixtape comes so be on the lookout on this blog and on my official page.

But..I do have a challenge for all you listeners.. I was arguing earlier today that when people hear songs over other peoples beats they will listen to the punchlines and metaphors more and the person I was arguing with thought otherwise. So, your challenege is to see how many of the punchlines throughout the song you actually got. None of them are crazy deep and this song was actually something I threw together the night before I went in the studio so it's not crazy  special but I want to see which one of you guys actually listen to music. We will soon see. And for future reference if anyone ever wants to request a beat for me to go over in fun please let me know because I could always use new beats for practice. Well that is it for today. Check the song and drop me some feedback in the form of a comment ( if you added the page) or a drop in my comment box on my blog.

No comments: