Tuesday, September 2, 2008

LA Breakdown: Track 4- Dear Autumn

Photobucket

The last interlude obviously led right into this. To me it was my official goodbye to my old love (which was done in autumn) and hello to my new one. It was the break up song that alot of people really didn't get but the ones who do will get exactly what I'm saying. It's pretty obvious for some but I won't state what it is because the beauty of music is songs are what you want them to be. So if you got what I was getting at then maybe you will enjoy it a little more. If you don't know what I was referring to apply it to whatever you would like in life. It was one I needed to write more for me then anyone else. It also flowed well with the whole concept though so it ended up being better then I expected because it was recorded a long time ago.


Download Late August

No comments: