Saturday, November 1, 2008

Rose's Grey's Anatomy Blog #2

Well. Another week has passed, which means Grey's Anatomy review.

*SPOILERS AHEAD!!!*

First of all, let me just put out there that I would love to have an Anatomy Jane doll. Second, the viewer discretion that

no animals were harmed during the filming of the episode was genius.

So the military doctor is back, and has secured a job at Seattle Grace. Hmm, I don't know what to make of Cristina

grabbing Meredith and running at the site of him. Awkward much? And then the fact that he "forgot" her name, then

proceeded to call her "Christine..." Yeah I'm not gonna lie, I started to really dislike the guy... probably decided he was

the worst guy in the world after the stabbing of the pigs, making Cristina stay with the pigs, and dismissing McDreamy

and McSteamy. But it made a 180 turn when he responded to McDreamy and McSteamy's confrontation by asking them

what he could do to be better, then explaining to Cristina that everyone he was with in died, making him the jerk he

was. In my humble opinion... I think the guy should be hanging out in Psych after all that. Post-traumatic stress

disorder, anyone? I think Cristina's gonna have to stay away from this one, at least for a while.

Callie and Erica... Oh, now tell me that wasn't one of the most intense moments in the history of TV shows! Erica saw

the leaves, then proceeded to CRY! Poor Callie was scared off then poor Erica felt like a rejected idiot. And here is the

lesson in that kids, do not upset a surgeon before they need to go to work! It is not good for anyone. Then Callie

proceeded to sleep with Mark Sloan after THE amazing night with Erica. Oh what is this girl on? Haha. I guess I

shoulda expected Callie still being a little confused... but hopefully she's done... but it does make for interesting TV.

Haha.

The inoperable tumor. Are you serious? If I needed to or if it was real, I'd head to Seattle Grace for all my medical

problems. They took out all the girl's organs! Then put them on ice! Then reconnected everything after they took out the

tumor! Amazing. Bailey is the best. I love that she can put people in their places.

Now is it just me or do Meredith and Derek just seem too... calm? I guess it's due to the fact that Meredith is dealing

with her mommy issues. And we all know that even though the Chief is not her biological father... he's SOOO her dad.

Well, Izzie went a little crazy, but I feel it was justified. Alex got a little grimy... all good.
So here is where I get embarrassed. I have to admit that my roommate and I both cried at the end. Alex comes into

Izzie's room, where she's exhausted and upset, to ask her for help... relationship help. He asked what he should do.

That was one of the most adorable things I've ever seen a guy do. Sure, it wasn't a huge, expensive gesture... but what

he did shows that he really cares. And that was magnificent. So I <3 Dr. Alex Karev.

Now I must attend to some homework...
But tune in on the CW at 8 for Gossip Girl on Mondays... it's gettin super, extra good. =]

No comments: