Thursday, November 6, 2008

"We make mistakes, we love, we hate"

"were not angry anymore though."

This is just an interlude in life. We come across things sometimes and don't know how to handle it. Things fall apart but we build them back. Things end and things begin. Pain breeds beauty. We will see what beauty life will bring to my mind and the art that will come from that.

While I had been facing obstacles people may be happy to know that I'm back on the grind again and in the lab writing and interested to see what comes out. I can't record yet so it will be all on paper and hopefully when I get better I will be able to record it all in a short amount of time to give to you guys. I'm not positive what the name of the mixtape will be yet but I am referring to it as Project Break until I think of an actual title. Expect a lot of different sounds and ideas to come from it and all I can really say at this point is expect something very relatable.

Boys In Bands Interlude - Gym Class Heroes

No comments: