Saturday, November 22, 2008

Rose's Grey's Anatomy Blog #4

Did Izzie having sex with herself? She's insane. I swear, if she hurts
Alex... again...

The interns are idiots. Meredith's friend is on something. But at least
they are finally stopping their madness...

Poor Alex and his Poop Chick. That has gotta be the weirdest thing I've
ever heard. I never want to know what that must be like. So word to the
wise from a future pharmacist: DO NOT TAKE ANTIBIOTICS UNLESS NECESSARY.

Dr. Sloan is a dreamboat... if only... such a sweetheart.
See, and the funny thing is: all these dreamy doctors were most likely the
nerdiest nerds of them all. I mean the ones that go to the 8th floor of
Giesel Library to study [if you don't know, that's the most intense floor]
and gave glares to anyone who dared to breathe a little too loudly.

And honestly, Lexi, you, my dear, are an idiot.
How could Meredith not help Cristina out? I mean, the Chief is basically
her dad. So I wonder what Cristina's gonna do next week... She has to pick
Meredith... who else would she pick? I don't think she'll pick George or
Izzie... I think Alex may have a chance if she really is that mad at
Meredith.

George is George... Of course he doesn't know when a girl likes him! Are
you kidding me? You can't be mad at him for not knowing about Lexi and her
feelings.

No comments: