Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Rose's Grey's Anatomy Blog #3

This will be short, but sweet. Seeing as I can't remember too many details since it's been so long.

Dr. Owen Hunt is crazy. I think Cristina should stay away from that crazy mofo. But... he called her "Single Malt Scotch" at the end of the other episode. It was sweet.

Now, Let me just put out there... I HATE THE INTERNS. Sadly, and sadistically, I hope that intern does have something major happen to him, but of course, Cristina will get in trouble for the actions of her dumb interns. She should be teaching them in the first place, shouldn't she?

Dr. Sloan... I must admit, I probably woulda fallen for him at first sight, but my alter ego, Cristina was strong enough to resist him. That's where we differ. Haha. And Dr. McDreamy's "Keep Little Sloan away from Little Grey." Only to be refuted with "Little Sloan? You mean BIG Sloan!" Hahahahaha. Oh, that man... I will even tell you that he is currently the wallpaper on my laptop. =]

Izzie is freakin NUTS. She probably has a tumor... I mean those were the rumors going around the set anyways, right? And I swear, if she hurts Alex, AGAIN, it will be on. He's such a sweet guy. =[

Meredith and McDreamy are kinda boring now, aren't they? See, we knew they would end up together, and now it's boring. Hopefully something will happen to spice it up? Cuz reading her mother's diaries are doing nothing for the show except making her a better doctor. Hahah.

I would comment on the new girl, but I was at a meeting so I missed the first half hour. That new cardio doctor was so sad... I don't know if she'll come back cuz they are really sarcastic doctors... It'll be hard for her, and I don't want them to be less sarcastic, so she should probably go work at Mercy West and stay away from Seattle Grace.

Poor Callie is so heartbroken... Too bad Hahn had to leave the way she did, buuuut, she was getting on my nerves anyways.

Now, does anyone know if there will be a new episode next week? Seeing as it's Thanksgiving and all...

No comments: