Monday, August 18, 2008

Late August, The Show About Nothing, Rock the Bells, etc..

Well I been busy finishing things up so I haven't been able to blog but the mixtape is in the final stretch and we are wrapping up and looking at next tuesday at the earliest and next friday. I'm pretty excited because I think it is coming out fine and the only song that you have heard that is making the final cut is the Roc Boys freestyle which I am was getting pretty good reviews on. The rest is all new material I think you guys will enjoy.


Now with The Show About Nothing. We would love to hear your guys thoughts about it and what you like and don't like or would like to hear more of. We should be doing an episode soon (hopefully with a special guest) and you should get something by the end of the week.


Now with Rock The Bells..well it was the greatest day of my life and you will see pictures of it in a post tomorrow. Just continue to keep checking the blog and enjoy the music.

Peace

No comments: