Monday, August 11, 2008

Raider/Niner Preseason Game

I went and tailgated at the Raider/Niner preseason game and it was a cool atmosphere. Nice fun banter before the game and a pretty good game itself where I got to see what looks like a good young squad. But I will just explain the day in pictures.

Photobucket

Unloading the trunk to get the day started.

Photobucket

The grill and the cooler that will be the instruments for success for this afternoon.

Photobucket

Flags from fellow Raider fans.

Photobucket

My uncle holding down the grill.

Photobucket

All the fellow tailgaters in our row.

Photobucket

Some mascot getting harassed by some little kid but still posing for a picture.

Photobucket

About to go inside the stadium.

Photobucket

Hard to make out but that is Raider Elvis.

Photobucket

And finally one shot of the game before my phone died on me.

The Raiders ended up winning 18-6 but it was a cool day out to the coliseum in all.

No comments: